No Legal Advice: The materials on the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site are general in nature and are intended only as background materials for informational purposes. They do not constitute legal advice. They may not apply to your specific situation or may be incomplete. No client or other reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue. Although we may update certain information on the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site, some of the information may be outdated. Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site. Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any and all liability with respect to acts or omissions made by clients or other readers on the basis on such information. The Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web sites may contain links to external web sites and external web sites may link to the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web sites. Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. is not responsible for the content or operation of any such external sites.
- No Tax Advice: (Required Tax Disclosure - Circular 230): Any tax information presented on the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site is not intended to constitute a complete analysis of all tax considerations. Internal Revenue Service regulations generally provide that, for the purpose of avoiding United States federal tax penalties, a taxpayer may rely only on formal written opinions meeting specific regulatory requirements. The information presented on the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site does not meet those requirements. Accordingly, such information is not intended or written to be used, and a taxpayer cannot use it, for the purpose of avoiding United States federal or other tax penalties or for the purpose of promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship: Your access to or use of the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. If you are not a current client of Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. and you communicate with us through the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential.
- Advertising Notice: In some jurisdictions the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site and its contents may be considered advertising. As applicable, the following statement is made in accordance with the applicable bar rules: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME. Through the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site, Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. does not seek to be retained by anyone in a state where the Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. web site may fail to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
- E-mail Notice: If you have received an e-mail from Stowell & Friedman, Ltd., the e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of the message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received a message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and please delete it from your computer. PLEASE NOTE that all incoming e-mails will be automatically scanned by us to eliminate unsolicited promotional e-mails ("spam"). This could result in deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by its intended recipient at our firm. Please tell us if you have concerns about this automatic filtering.
- No Warranties: This web site, and all information available on or accessed through this site, is provided "as is." The firm makes no warranties, representations or claims of any kind concerning the information presented on or through this site.
- Copyright Notice: ©2012 Stowell & Friedman, Ltd. All rights reserved. The firm claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics and computer code on this web site, the overall design of this site, and the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials on this site, including information in the public domain.